Artist Sales Instructions

Instructions for participating in the studio sale are distributed during sign-up. 

The Guild puts on two studio sales each year, one in Spring and the other in the Fall, where members can sell their work to the public.  The purpose of the sale is to raise funds for the studio.  Artists keep 75% of their sales proceeds and the remaining 25% is contributed to CAG.

In addition to the Guild sales, periodic Pop Up! Sales are organized by  several members who informally get together to sell their work in front of the studio. See the “Pop Up! Sale”  instructions for more information.

The Center for Community Arts has a Holiday Artists Market Sale at the Shadelands facility during the first weekend of December.  This sale is put on by the city and all instructions are provided by them.