The Clay Arts Guild provides opportunities for student artists to sell their work to the public. It is a fantastic opportunity to find handcrafted pottery and ceramics from local artists. There are two sales per year, one in early spring and the other in late fall. The Spring Sale for 2018 will be held on May 4, 5 and 6. Pat Alger is the Sale Chairperson.
Link to SignUp Genius where you can register for the sale and volunteer spots and view your choices.
- March 9 – Watch for E-mail with registration link (We are using SignUp Genius this year)
- April 20 – Registration closes and Inventory is due
- April 30 – Watch for E-mail for final details of sale and work shift assignments
- May 3 – Artist check-in 1pm-7pm
- May 4 – Artist check-in 1pm-4pm
- May 4 – Sale 5pm-9pm
- May 5 – Sale 10am-6pm
- May 6 – Sale 10am-4pm
- May 6 – Artist pack-up and clean up 4pm
Links to Sales Information
Sale Inventory Template Word file download – no other format will be accepted